The Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ) offers Master scholarships in the following research projects:
- Catalytic remote functionalization of C-H bonds.
Supervisor: Prof. Ruben Martín
Reference: Master 2018/01
- Design of allosterically regulated non-natural enantioselective catalysts for synthetically metal-mediated transformations.
Supervisor: Prof. Anton Vidal
Reference: Master 2018/02
- Photo- and electrocatalytic C-C bond formation reactions mediated by Earth-abundant catalysts.
Supervisor: Prof. Julio Lloret-Fillol
Reference: Master 2018/03
- Molecular redox catalysis for artificial photosynthesis.
Supervisor: Antoni Llobet
Reference: Master 2018/04
- Bioinspired catalyst design for the synthesis of polycyclic natural products.
Supervisor: Prof. Antonio M. Echavarren
Reference: Master 2018/05
- Rational design of transition metal-based processes based on fundamental mechanistic knowledge.
Supervisor: Dr. Mónica H. Pérez-temprano
Reference: Master 2018/06
- Oxidative coupling mechanisms through calculation.
Supervisor: Prof. Feliu Maseras
Reference: Master 2018/07
- Photochemical amination reactions of aliphatic C-H bonds wuthin halide oxidation manifold calculation.
Supervisor: Prof. Kilian Muñiz
Reference: Master 2018/08