The Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ) is seeking a knowledge and technology transfer technician to support the activities of industrial and intellectual property management of ICIQ.
This position is funded within the framework of the measures to improve employability of the “Plan Nacional de Implantación de la Garantía Juvenil y del Sistema Nacional de Garantía Juvenil” and the European Social Fund.
ICIQ is one of the world’s internationally recognized leading institutions in the field of chemistry committed to solving major social and economic challenges by conducting top quality research in two main areas: Catalysis and Renewable Energy. (Full details on http://www.iciq.org/).
The successful candidate will work in the Knowledge and Technology Transfer department (KTT) and will take active part in the KTT activities of ICIQ, in particular:
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Study the state of the art and competitive landscape through database searches in order to assess the potential of a technology
- Administration of ICIQ IP portfolio
- Implementation of a workflow for IP management
- Maintenance of IP database (Ide@s software)
- Revision of legal agreements
- The successful candidate is expected to identify and contact companies through databases and partnering event to promote ICIQ’s research and services and build new partnerships.