The Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ) is seeking a Postdoctoral Researcher. This position will be funded by the Severo Ochoa Excellence Accreditation (SEV-2013- 0319).
ICIQ is looking for an experienced and motivated researcher with a PhD in Chemistry to carry out research in the group of Dr Marcos García Suero.
- The researcher will work on the catalytic generation of carbyne equivalents and its application in solving synthesis problems based on recent discoveries found in our laboratory (Nature, 2018, 554, 86).
- The successful candidate is expected to be familiar with common laboratory techniques and reaction screening conditions as well as with general analytical tools (NMR, GC, HPLC etc).
- Writing reports, preparation of scientific articles, and presentation of results in group meetings.
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Complete documentation of research results.