The Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ) is seeking a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Administrative Support.
Under the supervision of the SHEQ manager and with the collaboration of the Prevention Technician, the applicant will need to:
- Organise the Entry Card preparation and manage de daily communicates to the newcomers (Initial Prevention Training & General Preventive Information). Receive, send and store the related documents.
- Organise the initial and periodic medical check-up dates for all the ICIQ staff and conduct their follow-up,
- Deliver and record the Personal Protective Equipment deliveries to the ICIQ staff (lab coats, trousers, safety shoes, safety glasses, gloves, etc.).
- Manage the previous information exchange between ICIQ and the external companies for a proper compliance about the ICIQ Business Activities Coordination procedure. Make the follow-up and the updates about their documentation status.
- Conduct the follow up about the ICIQ staff leaves. (Recover the PPE’s, locker keys and entry cards).
- Manage the entry permissions data basis and update the changes.
- Collaborate with the weekly laundry service (pick up and prepare the clothes to be sent and check the already returned units from the laundry).
- Store and maintain the SHEQ unit documentation: training questionnaires, information, PPE’s delivery forms, medical aptitudes, delivery notes and invoices from our suppliers, etc.
- Conduct the revision about the content of some first aid boxes. Receive and store the documents related with these revisions of the first aid boxes placed in the laboratories.
- Collaborate with the other safety unit members managing the emergency devices.
- Collaborate with other ICIQ units to ensure the good performance of the SHEQ unit (Accounting, IT, Maintenance, HR, Purchasing, Reception, etc.)
- Provide guidance to the injured people in case of accident if needed.
- Give assistance to the reception staff.
- Other specific administrative tasks.