Looking for a partnership?
ICIQ’s main priorities in Societal Challenges
Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials:
- Development of new catalytic methods to recycle, reuse and recover raw materials and waste.
- Processes and products for industrial use that exploit resources more efficiently and minimise waste driven by sustainability.
Secure, clean and efficient energy.
- Research on light-mediated water splitting towards artificial photosynthesis.
- Photovoltaic research.
Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine and maritime and inland water research and the bioeconomy.
- Catalytic methods to ensure the development of Innovative, Sustainable and Inclusive Bioeconomy
Health, demographic change and wellbeing.
- Pharmaceutical solid state development, polymorphism screening, salt and co-crystal selection.
- New diagnostic tools and technologies based on nanotechnology.
ICIQ’s main priorities in Industrial Leadership
Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Advanced Manufacturing and Processing and Biotechnologies.
- Molecular self-assembly for the construction of complex architectures.
- Photomagnetic materials and bioinorganic models for energy applications.
- Nanotechnology, Chemistry and Advanced Materials for more effective healthcare.
- Advance Materials and Catalytic Technologies to improve Energy Efficiency and drive competitiveness and sustainability in the industry sector.
ICIQ’s main priorities in Excellent Science
European Research Council
Future and Emerging Technologies
- Water splitting devices
- Design and simulation of catalytic reactors
- Design and development of new catalytic technologies
Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions
- Individual Fellowships (IF)
- Innovative Training Networks (ITN):
- European Training Networks (ETN)
- European Industrial Doctorates (EID)
- European Joint Doctorates (EJD)
- Research and Innovation Staff Exchange (RISE)
*The Research Projects Department has received funding from the Agencia Estatal de Investigación, within the Plan Estatal de Investigación Científica y Técnica y de Innovación 2013-2016, in the 2017 call Europa Redes y Gestores – Europa Centros Tecnológicos through the Project ‘Fortalecimiento del Departamento de Proyectos ICIQ’ , ECT-2017-0309, (158.900€).