- Capturing elusive cobaltacycle intermediates: a real-time snapshot of the Cp*Co(III)-catalyzed oxidative alkyne annulation
COVERAngew. Chem., Int. Ed. 2017, 56, 12137-12141 (DOI: 10.1002/anie.201704744).
- HFIP‐assisted C‐H functionalization by Cp*Co(III): Promoted Access to Key Reactive Cobaltacycles and Implication in Catalysis
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, DOI: 10.1002/anie.201806847.
*J. S.-O. and J. M. S. T. contributed equally to this paper
- New vistas in transmetalation with discrete “AgCF₃” species: Implications in Pd‐mediated trifluoromethylation reactions
Chem. Eur. J 2018, DOI: 10.1002/chem.201802586.* Invited contribution to the special issue dedicated to the 7th EuCheMS Chemistry Congress Liverpool (2018)
- Competition between sp3-C-N vs sp3-C-F Reductive Elimination from Pd(IV) complexes
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 4097-4100*Highlighted in Science 2014, volume 343, issue 6176, 1178 as Editor’s Choice
- Strong Metallophillic Interactions in the Palladium Arylation by Gold Aryls
Angew. Chem., Int. Ed. 2012, 51, 4917-4920