ICIQ Summer Fellows 2018 have been welcomed today in the Auditorium. 10 prominent undergraduate students with a background in chemistry – or related disciplines – will have their first approach to research during the three-month paid internship in one of ICIQ’s research groups.
From July until September, the students will get involved in their respective groups’ projects where they will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience within a research institution. The programme has been designed to provide an insight on the Institute’s inner workings as well as to open the way to all the students interested in pursuing a Masters or a PhD at ICIQ.
ICIQ’s 2018 Summer Fellows:
- Amelia Billings – Bristol University (Urakawa’s Group)
- Isabel Arranz – Universidad de Valladolid (Maseras & Echavarren’s Groups)
- Laura Muñoz – Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Lloret’s Group)
- Antonio García – Universidad de Murcia (Muñiz’s Group)
- Jordi Morales – Universitat Rovira i Virgili (López’s Group)
- Filip Zivkovic – University of Belgrade (Echavarren’s Group)
- Miloš Selaković – University of Belgrade (Pérez-Temprano’s Group)
- Eirini Ligielli – National Kapodistrian University of Athens (Llobet’s Group)
- Marta Spasic – University of Belgrade (Garcia-Suero’s Group)
- Pavle Nikačević – University of Belgrade (Galán-Mascaró’s Group)
The ICIQ Summer Fellowship Programme is funded by Fundació “la Caixa”.