Today we have welcomed a new cadre of Summer Fellows at ICIQ’s library. The 10 undergraduate students – with a background in chemistry or related disciplines – will join one of ICIQ’s research groups for a three-month paid internship where the students will have their first approach to research.
From July until September, the hosting research groups will involve the students in the groups’ projects, where they will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience within a research institution. The ICIQ Summer Fellowship programme has been designed to provide an insight on the Institute’s inner workings as well as to open the way to all the students interested in pursuing a Masters or a PhD at ICIQ.
ICIQ’s 2018 Summer Fellows:
- Sergio Barranco Raflus (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid)
- Pol Mestres Fitó (Universitat de Barcelona)
- Eloi Sánchez Ambrós (Universitat de Barcelona)
- Andrea Ruiz Ferrando (Universitat Rovira i Virgili)
- Inmaculada Sempere Pérez (Univeridad de Alicante)
- Àlex Martí Zaragoza (Universitat Rovira i Virgili)
- Helena Solé Ávila (Universitat de Barcelona)
- Pavle Stojković (University of Belgrade)
- Alba Gascón Nicolás (Universitat de Barcelona)
- Víctor Coca Ruiz (Universidad de Cádiz)