The Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ) is seeking an Administrative support to cover a maternity leave for the Administrative Support Unit.
ICIQ is committed to performing excellent research at the frontier of knowledge in the broad area of chemistry (Catalysis, Artificial Photosynthesis, Activation of Small Molecules, Photovoltaics, Functional Molecular Assemblies and Chemical Biology, from either theoretical or experimental perspectives). The institute also aims at training the future generation of scientists by offering high-quality educational programmes to master, PhD students and postdoctoral researchers (Full details on http://www.iciq.org/).
Our mission is to lead, from the vantage point of molecular science, cross-strategies for solving major social and economic challenges, such as climate change and sustainable supply of energetic and raw materials, thereby contributing to the establishment of a knowledge-based economy and improving citizens’ quality of life in our influence area.
Under the supervision of the Director & Administrative Director and Administrative Support Unit Manager, and with the collaboration of the administrative support team, the applicant responsibilities will include:
- Travel organisation and settlement of expenses:
- Organisation of travel for all ICIQ personnel (including the travel notice).
- Settlement of expenses (travel, inscription to courses/congresses and PhD enrolment taxes).
- Management and update of the data base of the Groups related to their attendance to congresses.
- Assistance to the Administrative Support Unit with tasks related to their areas of competence (besides travel organisation: procedures related to the University Rovira i Virgili, purchasing orders and reporting of research projects, HR).
- Occasional tasks at the reception desk.