- PhD in (Bio)Physics or Physical Chemistry
- Solid and proven expertise in both steady-state and time-resolved spectroscopic techniques
- Programming skills in Matlab, Phyton, and/or LabView.
- Proven good level of written and spoken English.
- Submit the required documents taking into account the following guidelines:
- CV: specify any relevant experience together with a detailed description of previous accomplishments;
- Cover letter: highlight the interest in the position, the reasons to apply to our group and a short description of previous research (3 pages in total).
- Commitment to excellence in research, strong motivation for science and positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Capacity to supervise Master and PhD students