The ICIQ Summer Fellowships programme has awarded 10 undergraduate students to spend a three-month internship in one of ICIQ’s research groups during the months of July – September. This is the 3rd edition of this programme which aims to encourage outstanding undergraduate students with a background in chemical science to pursue a scientific career in Chemistry.
These are the 2010 Summer fellows:
- Leire Baztarrika (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya)
- David Sádaba (Universidad de Zaragoza)
- Asraa Ziadi (Stockholm University)
- Leonardo Maugeri (University of Rome “La Sapienza”)
- Francesca Cottone (University of Florence)
- Juan C. Fuentes (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Carla Obradors (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona)
- Raquel Pérez Tejada (Universidad de Zaragoza)
- Leonid Romashov (High Chemistry College of Russian Academy of Sciences)
- Irina Sagamanova (PN.D. Zelinsky Institute of Organic Chemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences)
ICIQ Summer fellows with Prof. Javier de Mendoza, director of the programme (left),
and Prof. Antonio M. Echavarren, ICIQ vicedirector for Academic Affairs (right).