ICIQ presents the new look of our scientific communications web page: ICIQ Inter@ctions.
We would like to offer a new platform with more content, up-to date and in which you have something to say. We think that this new web page give us the possibility to better communicate with you in a more direct, dynamic and, above all, in a participatory way.
The name of the page arises from this idea: ICIQ Inter@ctions.
– ICIQ because there will be news on what’s going on in our institute and/or written by us, the people who are part of ICIQ.
– Inter@ctions because that is our aim, to be able to interact with you through your comments and in our social networks.
ICIQ Inter@ctions is divided in 5 main sections:
- News: Here we will inform you about the latest scientific results of our institute.
- Our Blogs where a group of colleagues at ICIQ will tell you about different topics related to science, research and whatever they might think could be of interest to you. We encourage you to visit the blog posts in the three different languages, as the entries may vary depending on the language they are written.
- Press Room: A section specially relevant for scientific journalists and communicators. We will upload press releases of the most relevant results generated at ICIQ.
- Interviews: We couldn’t forget about our popular Face to Face. We will interview scientists and researchers in order to find out more about their human side.
- Science Outreach: A new section, specially interesting for students and teachers, where we will talk about science and research in a more informal way, without technicisms. We will also add experiments and interesting links for you to practice at your school. Also, if you would like to visit us or you would like us to visit you, you will be able to contact us to book your appointment.
We have designed this web page thinking of you and we hope you like it. If you have any suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us.
We invite you to navegate around ICIQ Inter@ctions and to discover its content. It will be a very dynamic platform. We will try to update it very often, therefore keep an eye on us and see you soon!