They are already here!
ICIQ Summer Fellowships are aimed at chemistry or related disciplines undergraduate students. The Summer Fellowships consist of a three-month paid internship in one of ICIQ’s research groups during the months of July, August and September.
The recipients of these scholarships come from different parts of the world and they have started their projects in their respective research groups at ICIQ. This is not only a great opportunity to have an insight on our Institute but it is also a chance to be in an optimal situation to apply for a future master or PhD position at the ICIQ.
These are the 2014 Summer fellows:
- Ofelia Rodríguez (Universidad de Oviedo)
- Ana Escamilla (Universidad de Granada)
- Beatriz de Luis (Universidad de Oviedo)
- Albert Cabré (Universitat Rovira i Virgili)
- Evgeniya Gorbacheva (Higher Chemical College of Russian Academy of Science)
- Raquel Jiménez (Universidad de Sevilla)
- José Luis Capdevila (Universitat de Barcelona)
- Francisco José Pastor (Universidad de Alicante)
- Marina Lledós (Universitat de Barcelona)
- Mohammad Javad Karimi (Sharif University of Technology)
This programme is funded by Obra Social “la Caixa”