ICIQ Summer Fellowships are aimed at chemistry or related disciplines undergraduate students. The Summer Fellowships consist of a three-month paid internship inone of ICIQ’s research groups during the months of July, August and September.
The recipients of these scholarships come from different parts of the world and they have started their projects in their respective research groups at ICIQ. This is not only a great opportunity to have an insight on our Institute but it is also a chance to be in an optimal situation to apply for a future master or PhD position at the ICIQ.
“From the first day, staying at ICIQ has been a wonderful experience. Working alongside accomplished researchers in these great facilities is an opportunity that goes far beyond a job grant. I hope I can keep acquiring knowledge and skills throughout the summer and make the most of it. I am certain that it will help me in my future career, as I want to pursue a Master’s Degree in chemistry” -says Pere Monge, student at Institut Químic de Sarrià (Barcelona).
These are our 2015 Summer Fellows:
- Mauro Mato Gómez (Universidad de A Coruña)
- Sergio Fernández Martín (Universitat de Girona)
- Otilia-Violeta Stoica (Universitat Rovira i Virgili)
- Calvin Quince O Broin (University College Dublin)
- Pere Monge Marcet (Institut Químic de Sarrià)
- Andreu Tortajada Navarro (Universitat de València)
- Ho Ming Lam (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Javier Otalora Garmilla (Universitat de Barcelona)
- Ana Andrea Escobar Peña (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
- Liam Martin (University of St. Andrews)
This programme is funded by Obra Social “la Caixa”.