ICIQ Summer Fellowships are aimed at undergraduate students studying chemistry or related disciplines. Our summer programme consists of a three-month paid internship in one of ICIQ’s research groups during the months of July, August and September.
The recipients of these scholarships are challenged to work in research projects in their respective research groups at ICIQ. This is not only a great opportunity to have an insight on our Institute but also an excellent chance to apply for a future master or PhD position at ICIQ.
“Personally, I feel very honoured to be at ICIQ learning from top researchers. Every day, something exciting awaits” -says Alex Cristòfol, summer fellow in Kleij’s group.
ICIQ’s 2016 Summer Fellows:
- Melanie Armstrong (University of Michigan)
- Anastasiya Ushenkina (Belarusian State University)
- Bruna Sánchez (Universitat de Barcelona)
- Djordje Cvjetinovic (University of Belgrade)
- Andrea Nikoli (University of Belgrade)
- Alex Cristòfol (Universitat Rovira i Virgili)
- Stefan Simic (University of Belgrade)
- Evaristo Arribas (Universidad de Salamanca)
- David Nieto (Universidad de Salamanca)
- Aina Fitó (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona)
The ICIQ Summer Fellowship Programme is funded by Obra Social “la Caixa”.