The Reaction Technologies Department is part of ICIQ’s Scientific Core Facilities Area, area that provides the scientific instrumentation needed to carry out the research at the institute and alternatively, is ready to offer services to industry, taking the advantage of state-of-the-art instrumentation and highly qualified scientific and technical personnel.
Services offered at ICIQ’s RTD:
- HTE (High Throughput Experimentation) projects: speed up the discovery of new products, new conditions or new reactions. The lab is equipped with HTE specific synthesis and analysis instrumentation, including specific HTE and DoE software.
- Special conditions reactors: microwave, photoreactor, high pressure reactors, supercritical CO2 reactor, ozone generator.
- Flow chemistry
- High Pressure Reaction monitoring by non intrusive techniques (IR & NMR) or sampling.
- Clean room (ISO 7)
- Electrochemical reactions and online analysis of the evolved gases
- Design and fabrication of plastic, metal and glass pieces, as well as special experimentation setups: Glass blowing workshop and Mechanical workshop