The Characterization Technologies Department is part of ICIQ’s Scientific Core Facilities area, that supports researchers by providing an extensive range of analytical services. The state-of-the-art technologies and equipment, along with the highly qualified department personnel, allows the department to offer optimal solutions for scientific and industrial projects.
Some analytical services available at ICIQ’s CTD:
- Thermal Analysis
- Diffraction X-ray (Powder and Single Crystal) and Electron Diffraction.
- High Resolution Mass Spectroscopy
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Photophysical Characterization
- Spectroscopy UV-Vis, FTIR, FT-Raman, Circular Dichroism and Fluorescence spectra as well as polarimetric measurements.
- Materials Characterization Textural properties, paramagnetism, surface chemistry, DLS, pycnometry, viscosity, online analysis of gases.