Do you need to collaborate with an ICIQ group or unit?
Here you will find the process to make it possible (only valid for stages of 5 working days or equivalent non-continuous periods):
1. Download the attached folder and fill in the documents (*only once you have informed the supervisor/contact person of the corresponding unit at ICIQ)
- Authorization of collaboration. To be filled in and signed by the person responsible for the transfer of the person coming to ICIQ. One document for each person and collaboration stage.
- Compliance with occupational risk prevention regulation.To be filled in by Prevention Unit of centre of origin. The person who wants to come to ICIQ will be responsible for requesting this document from his/her occupational prevention service. Validity of one year after signature.
- Confidentiality agreement.To be filled in and signed by each person coming to ICIQ. This document does not expire. It will be updated each year in case of further collaborations
- Assignment of image rights.To be filled in and signed by each person coming to ICIQ. This document does not expire. It will be updated each year in case of further collaborations.
3. The collaboration will be authorized provided all the requested documents have been validated by ICIQ previously.